Transmit messages from a radio communications base station; monitor various radio frequencies; operate radio transmitting and receiving equipment; maintain records and logs of messages; search files to obtain information; coordinate radio communications and perform related work as required.
- One year of full-time or equivalent part-time experience in the operation of radio receiving and transmitting equipment.
- Must pass a dispatch entry level psychological screening
- Ability to gather information through questioning individuals and by examining records and documents.
- Ability to deal tactfully with others and to maintain a calm manner, make decisions and act quickly in stressful and emergency situations.
- Proven ability to work with a diverse faculty, staff and student population
- Associate's Degree or a combination of education and experience.
- Experience dispatching law enforcement, fire and/or emergency medical services; experience answering complaints and providing information in a public contact environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Employment experience requiring detailed documentation.
- Customer service experience.
- First Responder/CPR Certified.
- Experience operating a variety of communication hardware such as phone, two-way radio, or paging.
Monday to Friday from 2:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Full-time benefited position.
Successful applicant must successfully complete a background check and initial psychological exam.
Closing Date: December 5, 2022
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/AKKDlWhNDmMKwH2KwTooXg
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency