Data Science Intern
Requisition Number: DATAS01695
The Data Science Intern will work in a team environment supporting the analysis and dissemination of meaningful and valuable information to American Public Education Inc (APEI) leadership in support of the school's strategic initiatives. The data science intern will assist the institutional research team with data analysis and convey the results of their work to decision makers across the University. We are looking for someone who is tech savvy and has an aptitude for critical thinking and problem solving.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- Experience using Excel/SQL/R/Python for data cleaning and processing.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in a dynamic, expanding environment, both with and without direct supervision.
- Accurate reporting skills and attention to detail.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Effective time management.
- Strong customer service skills.
To apply, visit https://recruiting.ultipro.com/AME1070/JobBoard/711bd40f-864c-42db-8c62-3c62f2edc13f/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=3aa7a03b-729b-4f67-a8c8-c26044670255
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency