Responsibilities of the Director of Benefits & Compensation include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage and administer the College's health and welfare benefits (e.g., medical and dental), programs and services in accordance with applicable federal and state regulations, including ERISA reporting requirements.
- Manage the administration of the College's 403(b) and 457(b) retirement plans in accordance with ERISA guidelines and fiduciary obligations.
- Manage and administer the College's ancillary benefits, programs, and services including life insurance, long term disability, vision, tuition programs, and other voluntary benefits.
- In collaboration with the AVP of HR, manage the College's compensation program including conducting job evaluations and job classification reviews, maintenance of the staff compensation structure, making salary recommendations, and coordinating the annual salary increase process.
- In collaboration with the Assistant Director of Human Resources Information Systems, assist with the oversight and effective use and maintenance of the HR/Payroll system and sensitive employee data and information.
- Assist the AVP with the daily management of the office and the delivery of all human resources related programs and services.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of seven to ten years' of professional experience in human resource management, preferably in higher education, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience managing employee benefits and compensation programs.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience in all core human resources functional areas, with a particular emphasis in benefits administration and compensation.
- Knowledge and experience with HR/Payroll systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills, diplomacy, and tact.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Experience managing and supervising staff.
- Familiarity with current issues and best practices in human resources.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency