Program Assistant V
University of San Francisco
USF Hilltop Campus
Program Assistant V
GENERAL SCOPE OF POSITION:
CAPS seeks to assist students in developing greater self-understanding and help resolve problems that interfere with their optimal personal functioning. More than 900 students seek assistance at CAPS each year for a wide variety of problems and concerns.
Under the general supervision of the Senior Director and secondary supervision of the Assistant Director for Operations and the Training Director, this position is responsible for the smooth functioning of the front office and providing administrative support to the Senior Director and the psychological staff. In addition, this position is required to perform non-routine
assignments and handle problems and respond to crisis situations as they arise with a calm demeanor and in a highly confidential manner.
The mission of Student Life is to fully support holistic student development within a social justice framework centered in preparing students to be caring, socially responsible citizens in our global and local community.
Full Job Description:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for CAPS day-to-day front office operations
- Consult with faculty, staff, families and provide information and referrals as needed
- Facilitate access to services to students in crisis; coordinating with Case Manager, Public Safety, and others as needed
- Meet bi weekly with both Senior Director and Asst. Director for Operations (budget)
- Support Training Director with tracking and analyzing training surveys in Survey Monkey
- Assist Training Director with yearly interviews of intern and Post Doctoral candidates
- Schedule and maintain all appointments for a staff of 15+ clinicians
- Uploading data from student assessments
- Assist in employee searches and administrative tasks such as correspondence emails/letters, posting of electronic website announcements, and/or follow-up letters/emails
- Configure and update client database, Titanium
- Track professional development funds
- Monitor and track budget items for departmental budgets (i.e. operating, open commitments and fund transfers) and maintain financial records electronically.
- Prepare expense reports, check/honorarium/purchase requisition requests
- Coordinate and order supplies
- Contact and follow-up with vendors regarding purchases made, questions, comments, and/or issues
- Answer phone calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Assist Senior Director in the preparation of important documents and reports (Annual Report, Board of Trustees, AUCCCD, IACS)
- Establish and monitor front office procedures and policies
- Train licensed staff and trainees on front office functions
- Photocopying and word processing for staff/clients
- Update, edit, create CAPS forms, signs, group announcements, handouts
- Work with ITS on IT/technical related tasks
- Revise and update of CAPS PowerPoint presentations
- Manage and update, CAPS Facebook/Twitter accounts, advertising for groups, etc.
- Coordinate meetings space and audio visual requests, parking requests, etc. for all in-service training and other meetings
- Troubleshoot computers/printer/copier
- Other duties as assigned
- Exercise independent judgment in the planning, prioritizing and organizing of a diversified workload and recommend changes in office practices and procedures.
- Collaborate with SHaRE and OSCRR to track, monitor, and output data regarding mandated clients.
- Post high school education preferred
- Interest in working within context of a diverse, Jesuit Catholic university
- Minimum of three years office experience
- Knowledge of general office procedures with ability to explain and train others
- Attention to detail; previous supervisory experience helpful; highly organized
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Awareness of importance of confidentiality
- Service and team oriented with excellent people and communication skills
- Emotional maturity, good judgment, empathetic and ability to remain calm under pressure and in emergencies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher; Internet research
- Familiarity (preferred) or ability to learn Titanium Scheduler, BANNER, Survey Monkey, Zoom, and Concur
To apply, visit https://usfca.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/USF_Staff/job/USF-Hilltop-Campus/Program-Assistant-V_R0001831.
The University of San Francisco is located in the heart of one of the worlds most innovative and diverse cities, and is home to a vibrant academic community of students and faculty who achieve excellence in their fields. Its diverse student body enjoys direct access to faculty, small classes and outstanding opportunities in the city itself. USF is San Francisco's first university, and its Jesuit Catholic mission helps ignite a students passion for social justice and a desire to Change the World From Here. For more information, visit http://www.usfca.edu.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency