Military and Veteran Programs
Supports the program director by performing administrative duties related to planning, directing and coordinating both the academic and operational activities of the program.
- Process, verify and input documents and data into multiple computer systems while paying close attention to detail and responding to inquires.
- Provides support in academic & certification functions.
- Assist with academic activities such as orientation, workshops, and other departmental events
- Assist students with the application process in applying or continuing their Federal and State benefits.
- Greet and communicate with students, faculty, staff, departments, and other stakeholders in a positive manner.
- Compliance with federal/state/university laws, rules & policy, and regulations. Knowledge of Federal and State Military and Veteran benefits and understanding the process of applying for and maintaining these benefits.
- Scan and index documents, prepare reports as required.
High school plus six years experience in related field. Additional education may substitute for experience on a year for year basis.
- Two years progressively responsible clerical experience. Knowledge or previous work with military and veterans educational benefits.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, excellent customer service and personal service skills; reading comprehension, speaking and writing skills are required.
To apply, visit workattexastech.com
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicants race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency