California State University, San Bernardino
Employment Status: Temporary, full-time "non-exempt" positions, both short-term non-benefited (less than 6 months) and long-term benefited opportunities may be available. (Long term positions may be renewed annually based upon available funding, availability of work and satisfactory job performance).
Salary: $2,297.00 to $3,687.00 per month, depending upon experience and education.
Work Schedule: 40 hours per week. Generally Monday through Friday, 8:45 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. No overtime to be worked on this project. Schedule must be flexible as evenings, weekends and holidays may be required.
Location: The parolee center has locations in the cities of San Bernardino, Victorville, Moreno Valley and Indio.
Deadline: A pool of qualified candidates will be established for current and future vacancies. Qualified applicants will be kept active through June 30, 2020.
Under the general supervision of the Center Director and the Principal Investigator, the duties are to:
- Monitor and safeguard against any theft or violence in the Day Reporting Center.
- Responsible for checking-in all clients entering the facility.
- May also be required to occasionally serve as the receptionist and provide clerical duties as well as providing general customer service to all others who enter the facility, including clients, customers and the general public.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Applicants must possess a High School Diploma and have a minimum of 6 months of experience as a guard.
- Applicants must be in possession of a valid security guard certification.
- Applicants must be self-starters and have the ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Applicants must possess the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information along with the ability to work cooperatively with a diverse group of people.
UEC is an EOE - Minority/Female/Disability/Vets. This position will remain open until filled. This is a sensitive position therefore the selected candidate must successfully pass a thorough background investigation, including a criminal history check prior to appointment. The selected candidate must also furnish evidence of freedom from active tuberculosis and Live Scan fingerprinting clearance as a condition of employment.
- Flex Cash option
- CalPERS Retirement
- CalPers 457
- Group Term Life/ Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Personal Holiday
- Vacation accruals
- Sick pay accruals
- Educational Assistance - Benefit is based on availability of funding.
- Workers' Compensation
- Unemployment Insurance
- State Disability Insurance
To view full description and to apply, visit: https://www.csusb.edu
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency