TECHNICAL MISC (TEMP)
Job Opening ID: 179362
Work Location: Dearborn Campus
Full Time/Part Time: Part-Time
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
Organizational Group: Dbn Student Life
Department: Dbn Disability Services
Posting Begin/End Date: 10/08/2019 10/25/2019
Salary: $9.45 $9.45
Paid Time Off:
Career Interest: Temporary Job Opening
- Be committed to maintaining confidentiality.
- Must be comfortable with phone and in-person communication.
- Be an ambassador for the office on exam rules and procedures.
- Assist with proctoring exams.
- Work with students one on one, needing assistance with course materials.
- Formatting materials.
- Compile data in a timely manner and share with supervisor.
- Be willing to take on other assigned duties.
- You must be able to work on Tuesday's from 11:00am.-3:00pm.
- You must be able to work on Tuesday's from 11:00AM-3:00PM
- Proficiency in computer skills (Microsoft, Excel).
- Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as cooperatively with consistent attention to details.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Have a willingness to follow directions, ask question,and follow through on longer term projects.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
To apply, visit http://careers.umich.edu/job_detail/179362/technical_misc_temp
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency