Assistant Manager - Events
Transportation and Parking Svc
Assists a manager with the management of a sub unit within a department. Plans, organizes and develops goals and procedures. Represents the sub unit to administrators, outside agencies and others on relevant matters. Supervises subordinate staff.
- Must be knowledgeable of the Texas Tech campus and the parking rules and regulations.
- Reserve parking areas for Special Events, Board of Regents meetings, Chancellor's Visitors, President's Visitors and all other special functions.
- Process parking request for special events, includes scheduling of staff, equipment, and billing.
- Supervise event workers and student assistants as required to manage event parking.
- Train all event workers.
Bachelor's degree with some supervisory experience; OR a combination of education and/or supervisory experience to equal four years.
- Prior experience in the parking industry.
- Experience facilitating meetings and/or speaking in a public setting.
- Must pass driving background check and be approved to drive University Vehicles.
- Must pass physical examination indicating physical ability to perform all functions of the job.
To apply, visit workattexastech.com
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicants race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency