Coordinator, Operations - DWED
The College of Southern Nevada appreciates your interest in employment at our growing institution. We want your application process to go smoothly and quickly. We ask that you keep in mind the following when completing your application:
- Once you start the application process you cannot save your work. Please ensure you have all required attachment(s) available to complete your application before you begin the process.
- Required attachments are listed below on the posting. Your application will not be considered without the required attachments.
- Please note that applications must be submitted prior to the close of the recruitment. Once a recruitment has closed, applications will no longer be accepted.
If you are unable to attach the required documents to your online application or need assistance regarding the application process, please contact the Talent Acquisition team within Human Resources via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702) 651-5800 to be directed to the appropriate Recruiter.
The Operations Coordinator reports to the Division of Workforce & Economic Development Executive Director. The position is responsible for coordinating the general operations of the Division, including, but not limited to the following areas: Facilities; Contracts; Human Resources; Information Technology; Customer Service; and Divisional Core Processes. The position requires coordination of services & responsiveness to Business Development Unit, Programs Unit, and Division as a whole.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in a related field, 3 years of staff supervisory/management experience OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to provide efficient and effective service to multiple internal stakeholders.
- Ability to efficiently coordinate the general operations of Division.
- Ability to accomplish assigned goals, objectives, and expected outcomes.
- Ability to succinctly write, review, and modify operational processes, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to identify and address operational problems and deficiencies, as well as develop efficiencies and opportunities for the Division.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, cross-functional, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to coordinate multiple centralized operational functions.
- Ability to relate effectively with a wide diversity of constituents & stakeholders.
- Ability to interact and show respect for diverse populations.
- Knowledge of a business operating system and ability to implement tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of contracting procedures, including contract development and monitoring.
- Knowledge of human resources process and procedures.
- Knowledge of customer services best practices.
- Knowledge of core operational processes and the ability to document those processes.
Starting Salary Range
Administrative Faculty Grade C
$58,561 - $67,307
Out of Area/State Candidates will not be offered travel reimbursement.
To be considered for this position, please upload the following documents to your application:
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Academic Transcripts (Applicants who have earned their degrees outside of the United States must have their educational transcripts evaluated by an approved evaluator if their college or university is not listed in the most recent edition of the Higher Education Directory, published by Higher Education Publications, Inc. If you have any questions regarding this, please reach out to the Human Resources, Talent Acquisition & Classification team)
- Contact information for three professional references
NSHE - INTERNAL APPLICANTS PLEASE NOTE
CSN employees or employees within the Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) MUST use the "Find Jobs" process within Workday to find and apply for jobs at CSN and other NSHE Institutions. Once you log into Workday, type "Find Jobs" in the search box which will navigate to the internal job posting site. Locate this specific job posting by typing the requisition number in the search box. If you complete an application outside of the internal application process and apply as an external candidate, your application will no longer be considered at the time of minimum qualification review. In order to prevent the disqualification of your application, you will need to reapply as an internal candidate before 11:59 pm the day prior to the position close date.
Posting Close Date
Note to Applicant
Applicants should fully describe their qualifications and experience with specific reference to each of the minimum and preferred qualifications. The search committee will use this information during the initial review of application materials.
All document(s) must be received by 11:59 p.m. the day prior to the closing date posted on the job announcement.
This position may require that a criminal background check be conducted on the candidate(s) selected for hire.
As part of the hiring process, applicants for positions in the Nevada System of Higher Education may be required to demonstrate the ability to perform job-related tasks.
Schedules are subject to change based on organizational needs.
CSN is responsive to serving the educational needs of a diverse and ever-changing community. CSN employs only U.S. citizens and aliens authorized to work in the U.S. CSN does not sponsor aliens applying for faculty, professional staff, or management positions (H-1B Visas) in the absence of exceptional circumstances as defined by the USCIS.
To apply, visit https://nshe.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/CSN-External/job/CSN---Sahara-West-A---Admin-Building/Coordinator--Operations---DWED_R0121512-1
The College of Southern Nevada (CSN) creates opportunities and changes lives through access to quality teaching, services, and experiences that enrich our diverse community. CSN has three main campuses in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas and Henderson and multiple sites and centers.
The Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) is committed to providing a place of work and learning free of discrimination on the basis of a persons age, disability, whether actual or perceived by others (including service-connected disabilities), gender (including pregnancy related conditions), military status or military obligations, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, race, or religion.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency