Academic Affairs at Tarleton State University, Stephenville, Texas is seeking applications for a Director of Texan Smart Financial Center to start as soon as July 1, 2021. The successful candidate will report to the Executive Director of Strategic Academic Initiatives in the Division of Academic Affairs and has responsibility for the implementation and management of the five-year Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) as part of Tarleton's reaffirmation of its SACSCOC accreditation. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to: participating in and leading committees, planning and facilitating professional development activities for faculty and staff members, and building a positive public image for the University.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead, coordinate, and manage activities related to the QEP in collaboration with administration, faculty and staff members, and students. (35%)
- Collaborate with the Institutional Analytics, Effectiveness, and Accreditation Office and the Director of Student Retention to oversee assessment efforts related to the QEP and to analyze the impact of the QEP. Prepare results and findings for annual institutional progress reports and a five-year QEP evaluation report to SACSCOC. (20%)
- Promote outreach and marketing participation in the QEP throughout the university and to the community. Perform outreach and marketing to students to encourage participation. (15%)
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of the QEP initiative, as well as staff members and/or student workers. Manage the QEP Budget in compliance with all policies and procedures. (15%)
- Provide updates to the campus community regarding the QEP. Work with the appropriate university staff members to maintain and update the QEP website on a regular basis. (10%)
- Perform other duties as assigned. (5%)
- Master's Degree in Business, Education, Personal Financial Planning, or a related field
- Three or more years of relevant experience
- Experience with grant writing and/or implementing grant-funded activities
- Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possess exceptional organization and interpersonal skills within a multi-cultural environment
- Experience with student retention initiatives within a higher education environment
- Familiarity with SACSCOC QEP requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of Texas A&M System and University organization, goals, and objectives, and policies and procedures
Salary will be commensurate with experience within a range of $50,000 - $60,000. Applications only accepted on-line at https://jobs.tarleton.edu. Documents required: Completed online application, Cover Letter, Resume/CV, Three professional references with complete contact information, All Transcripts. Unofficial will be accepted and are required with application. Official transcripts must be received directly from each degree?granting institution prior to a letter of appointment issued.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency