Reporting to the Associate Director of Technology Support Services (TSS), this EDP Systems Analyst II position provides technical support, service and analysis for PC and Apple MAC student, staff and lab computer and their users. Provide CPU, O/S, peripheral device, productivity software, network connectivity, installation, upgrades and support to the BHCC computer related devices. Diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues. Maintain hardware and software inventory records. Communicate with faculty, staff, vendors and students as requested and required. Coordinate all support activities with the Information Services staff to ensure consistency and reliability in IS support services. Provide for the daily upkeep of classroom and computer lab equipment.
- Demonstrated professional experience in the support of PC and Apple MAC computers, computer users, their O/S, connectivity and productivity software they run.
- Experienced in the configuration, installation and troubleshooting of HP printers and scanners.
- Proven ability to work effectively with a diverse faculty, staff and student population.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing at all levels of the organization
- Successful experience troubleshooting problems with equipment in a laboratory environment, researching technical issues and working independently.
- Experienced in diagnosing and resolving desktop/laptop OS and software application issues.
- Experienced in the integration of computers and networks.
- Experienced in the support and connectivity of Smart phones.
- Experienced in the delivery of support via remote control tools.
- Experienced in the support of classroom AV equipment.
Closing Date: August 15, 2022
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/NaqpgnT7AOwVNH6pySqqlr
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency