Full-time Tenure Track Faculty Requirements: BHCC seeks a full-time faculty who demonstrate a passion for teaching and a desire to join faculty and staff to expand and create new strategies for student success. Faculty must be experienced in teaching in learning communities or willing to become proficient in learning community pedagogy and practice once hired, as well as be adept in the assessment of learning outcomes and in the use of technology in the classroom. Candidates should be passionate educators who can facilitate the needs of diverse 21st century learners. Additionally, BHCC seeks faculty who value advising students and wish to contribute fully to the life of the College. Faculty may be assigned courses at one or more of the College's locations. Ability to instruct online is a plus. Further, applicants must have proven ability to work with a diverse faculty, staff and student population.
Primarily responsible for instructional preparation and teaching of nursing courses offered at the Associate Degree level in the classroom, clinical, and laboratory settings.
- Teach Med/Surgical nursing including nursing process, critical thinking, pharmacology, therapeutic communications, priority setting, mental health and delegation.
- Provide clinical/simulation instruction to nursing students in Med/Surg.
- Evaluate student performance in the classroom and clinical/simulation setting.
- Utilize a variety of appropriate teaching strategies to promote students' critical thinking
- Develop instructional material consistent with course objectives.
- Participate in determining appropriate goals and objectives of nursing course and assist in developing course standards.
- Use new simulations and computer technologies in the classroom, as appropriate, to facilitate learning.
- Actively participate in on-going professional development.
- Actively engage in the development, implementation and evaluation of all components of the systematic program evaluation.
- Maintain expertise and currency in the area of teaching responsibility.
- Comply with the duties as stipulated in the Massachusetts Community College Council Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Workload assigned based on programmatic needs (Examples: classroom, lab, clinical, simulation).
- Minimum of a Master's degree in Nursing and current licensure or eligibility to practice as a Registered Nurse in good standing in Massachusetts
- Minimum of five years full-time experience in Nursing or its equivalent within the last eight years
- Proven ability to work effectively with a diverse faculty, staff and student population
- Two years full time teaching experience in a registered
- nurse program preferred, with background sufficient to teach theoretical and clinical content in medical surgical and maternity nursing; community college teaching experience preferred
Salary Range: $65,000.00-$75,000.00 Actual Salary Will Be Commensurate With Education & Experience in Accordance with MCCC/MTA Collective Bargaining Agreement. Full state Benefits.
Review Date: To Ensure Consideration, Application Materials Must Be Received By December 2, 2022
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/p7lqaLF5NRAGpCLXpHddAg
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency