This is a Non-Unit Professional position that will report to the Dean of Enrollment Management and LifeMap. The Manager of Enrollment Technology and Data Analytics will be the primary technical and operational manager of the college's Salesforce based enrollment customer relationship management (CRM) and student retention system. The position will oversee the daily use of the CRM System, troubleshoot all issues related to the system, serve as the contact for the vendor, system integration, training of all users, manage access levels, create and run reports, maintain an enrollment funnel report, collaborate with all areas involved in using the software. This includes refining automation, developing communication plans, implementing recruitment strategies and the participating in the creating college wide operational plans. This position will also be responsible for the development, execution and ongoing refinement of the system, development of communication platforms, strategies related to inquiries, prospects, applicants, admitted students and other student populations connected to Bunker Hill Community College. The Manager of Enrollment Technology and Data Analytics will work alongside admissions, academic records, college support teams and information technology, in addition to participating in several committees related to college recruitment, retention and success. The Manager will also be a key leader in completing the implementation of the CRM and Retention Suite tool. The Manager will be a member of the college implementation team, will be responsible for the long-term management of the system, as well as design and facilitate trainings for all student facing areas.
This is a hybrid position that allows for the flexibility of an agreed upon remote work schedule, as well as, flexibility for full work days on campus as needed for training sessions and other meetings.
- Primary role is working with all enrollment departments including Admissions and Recruitment, International Center-Admissions, Student Central, Dual Enrollment and Early College, Workforce Development and community-based partnerships with all aspects of the new student application and all the related process, reports, communication plans, tracking, reporting, training, customer relations protocols, and refinement. The Manager will provide support and guidance to all enrollment areas in the development and maintenance of their applications.
- Collaborate and work across departments that are engaging with the CRM.
- Serve as the primary resource to assist all departments with their student populations, building communication templates, managing communication, events, building needed reports.
- Collaborate with the Dean of Enrollment Management and Director of Admission and Recruitment to develop enrollment reports and dashboards with in the CRM; Collaborate with the Academic Deans to develop enrollment reports by academic pathway and for selective programs.
- Integration with other key platforms such as the SIS system (Colleague), Website, Social Media, Data Warehouse etc.
- Collaborate with the Information Technology department, Academic Records, and the enrollment division Business Analyst/Programmer to ensure data integration of the CRM to Colleague is working effectively.
- Responsible for CRM reporting and analytics and mapping and segmenting data to do targeted messages.
- Responsible for the implementation and long-term management of the CRM-Retention Suite tool; will collaborate with academic and student support areas and provide support and training on all aspects of the system
- Serve as a member of the Strategic Enrollment Management Committee
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned; serves on campus wide committees
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, Management Information Systems or related field.
- At least 3-5 years direct experience in managing technical and operational aspects of a CRM platform including basic configuration, technical troubleshooting and feature expansion.
- Experience in systems data integration
- Experience working in an institution of Higher Education or related organization.
- Experience in Systems and Data integration.
- Possess strong analytical skills with project management and planning skills.
- A candidate for the position must demonstrated a substantial knowledge in CRM segmentation, campaign management, and data mining.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills that will ensure that reports and presentations are clear, concise.
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ease, be self-motivated and proactive, have critical attention to detail, be able to prioritize and meet deadlines while working on multiple projects, and have creative problem-solving skills
- A candidate for this position must be customer-service orientation; Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines while working on multiple projects; Work both self-directed and proactively to improve system and processes.
- Experience managing teams, designing and facilitating training sessions
- Must be able to facilitate cross-functional interactions and, most importantly, consumer relationships.
- Previous experience working at a community college, ideally in Admissions and Recruitment.
- Experience with Student Information Systems (Colleague) etc.
- Experience working with Salesforce, and more specifically TargetX Recruitment and Retention Suite
- Bilingual in Spanish, Haitian Creole, Vietnamese or other language
Salary Range: $95,000.00-$110,000.00
Review Date: September 4, 2022
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/z1zoDQsd48QAmFeZ6Tbb1z
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency