Parking Services Agent II
- Work Department: Parking Operations
- Class Title/Code: Parking Services Agent II (4689)
- Effective Date: Feb 18, 2021
- Operates a LAN computer terminal which requires keyboarding skills and visual acuity for reading handwritten, typewritten, and screen displayed information.
- Systematically structure one's own work to achieve task performance and coordinated efforts for the assigned work area.
- Files alphabetically and numerically.
- Communicates verbally and effectively by listening to people face-to-face or telephonically.
- Provides accurate information to the public concerning parking rules, regulations, and gives directions to parking lots and buildings on campus.
- Uses AIMS software, typewriter, copy machine, FAX machine, and other office business machines.
- Read and comprehend rules, regulations, policies and procedures applicable to the Office of Public Safety and the University.
- Collects parking fees and is able to handle a variety of account transactions including cash and credit card transactions and student account charges.
- Assists the Campus Parking Manager as needed. Also, assumes all job responsibilities of Parking Services Chief Clerk during his/her absence.
- Required Qualifications:
- High school graduation or equivalent.
- Six (6) months of customer service experience or experience in parking enforcement and/or motorist assistance/service activities.
- Possession of a valid and current State of Illinois driver's license.
- No record of conviction of a felony or a crime involving moral turpitude.
- Starting Salary: $11.93
- Application Deadline: Mar 4, 2021
Employment - Information & Instructions
Complete an Employment Application online. Submit supplemental application materials, which may include transcripts, licenses, certifications, resume, and a copy of the DD214 (if applicable), via email to HR-Testing@wiu.edu.
All application materials are due in the WIU Human Resources Office no later than 4:30 p.m. the day of the application deadline.
Western Illinois University is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and a non-discrimination policy that includes sex, race, color, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, religion, age, marital status, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
For questions regarding the application process, please contact:
Human Resources Office
Sherman Hall 105
1 University Circle
Macomb, IL 61455
Phone: (309) 298-1971 ext. 1
Fax: (309) 298-2300
Open: Monday - Friday; 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency