This ad is expired.
RESEARCH ASST I (TEMP)
Job Opening ID: 179367
Work Location: Ann Arbor Campus
Full Time/Part Time: Part-Time
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
Organizational Group: Medical School
Department: Depression Center
Posting Begin/End Date: 10/09/2019 10/22/2019
Paid Time Off:
Career Interest: Temporary Job Opening
How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
The Michigan Child Collaborative Care (MC3) Program (mc3.depressioncenter.org/) is seeking an entry-level part-time research assistant to assist with administrative and research activities. The position is for 16-20 hours per week and the work schedule is flexible within the Monday-Friday 9-5 work week. No nights or weekends.
Michigan Medicine improves the health of patients, populations and communities through excellence in education, patient care, community service, research and technology development, and through leadership activities in Michigan, nationally and internationally. Our mission is guided by our Strategic Principles and has three critical components; patient care, education and research that together enhance our contribution to society.
- (50%) Data entry & maintenance, may include cleaning, coding, and other data maintenance activities, and working with students on data.
- (20%) Literature reviews
- (10%) Internet research on various topics
- (10%) Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reports
- (10%) Update and prepare presentation slides
- May include other duties as assigned
- Associate's degree or equivalent college coursework
- Basic familiarity with Microsoft applications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects/tasks at a time
- Ability to enter data with speed and accuracy
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to safeguard the confidentiality of patient information at all times
- Bachelor's degree
- Interest in mental health
Flexible hours during Monday-Friday 8-5
2025 Traverwood, Suite DAnn Arbor, Michigan 48105-2197
Under Michigan law, a criminal history check including fingerprinting is required as a condition of transfer or employment for this position.
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act. Pre-employment drug testing applies to all selected candidates, including new or additional faculty and staff appointments, as well as transfers from other U-M campuses.
The University of Michigan participates with the federal EVerify system. Individuals hired into positions that are funded by a federal contract with the FAR EVerify clause must have their identity and work eligibility confirmed by the EVerify system. This position is identified as a position that may include the EVerify requirement.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
To apply, visit http://careers.umich.edu/job_detail/179367/research_asst_i_temp
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency