This ad is expired.
Senior Administrative Assistant
Serves as the principal clerical and administrative support position to an administrative officer. This title is restricted for use in the office of a Dean, Associate Vice Chancellor/Associate Vice President, Vice Provost, or an administrative officer reporting directly to the Chancellor/President. Performs responsible and complex administrative support or technical program assistance work. Work is performed under general supervision from the administrator. Direct supervision of subordinate personnel may be included in the job responsibilities.
- Maintain, manage, and supervise program budgets and personnel processes for the Senior Director within the Division of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Manages and oversees the operations and scheduling for the Senior Director
- Review all financial documents received for signature/approval by the Senior Director
- Oversees and directs the functions of divisional unit spaces in Doak Hall to include tracking, ordering, processing work orders, taking reservations for spaces and creating an inclusive space and student success environment
- Prepares various personnel and financial related transactions such as EOPs, E-PAFs as assigned by the Divisions Senior Director and the Finance Director
- Preparation of Purchase Orders and Requisitions (Techbuy) and process monthly P-Card reconciliation
- Prepare deposits when available and submit supporting documentation for processing. Upholds best practices and compliance with regards to financial and personnel operating policies
- Supervises graduate and undergraduate student workers
- Monitors multiple ongoing projects and complete project deadlines in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree in clerical/administrative area. Two years progressively responsible administrative or related experience, including one-year supervisory experience. Additional job related experience may substitute for required education on a year-for-year basis.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing, to include writing and preparing reports, letters, emails, and other official correspondence
- Demonstrated ability in interpersonal skills to include working with a diverse community
- Demonstrated ability to monitor important and complex projects concurrently and meet all deadlines
- Demonstrated ability in data entry and data processing
To apply, visit workattexastech.com
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicants race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency