This ad is expired.
Senior Budget Analyst
Thank you for your interest in Truckee Meadows Community College. If you need assistance or have questions regarding the application process, please contact Human Resources at (775) 673-7168 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Truckee Meadows Community College (TMCC), located in Reno, Nevada is seeking applicants for a Senior Budget Analyst.
The Senior Budget Analyst reports directly to the Interim Executive Director of Finance. The position is responsible in developing methodologies for budget allocations; the development, analysis and reporting of consolidated budget and financial data and reports; assists in fiscal year end closings and reconciliations; and in analysis and preparation of internal and external reports. The position provides leadership and support to budget preparation, payroll and employee related expenditures. The position is also responsible for attending system wide meetings and being able to explain budget and financial reports as needed.
1. Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance or closely related field. Bachelor's degree may be substituted with an additional four years of closely related experience.
2. Three years of experience in budgeting or finance administration.
3. Experience with an enterprise resource planning systems such as workday.
1. Master's degree in Business Administration, Finance or closely related field.
3. Experience with project planning, organizing, development for continuous process improvement.
3. Experience in a professional setting using Microsoft Excel and Word.
Candidates must exhibit an appreciation of, a sensitivity to, and respect for a diverse academic environment, inclusive of students, faculty, and staff of varying social, economic, cultural, ideological and ethnic backgrounds.
1. Provide reliable and effective budget and accounting analysis for use in budget planning and administration
2. Facilitate budgeting processes and systems to meet College and System requirements for annual and biennial plans that link strategic initiatives to budgets.
3. Manage preparation of consolidated annual and biennial reporting.
4. Oversee the budget control process, including budget transfers.
5. Monitor performance against budgets.
6. Assist in fiscal year end closings and reconciliations.
7. Understand and accept the role to be played as a partner in an educational enterprise serving the best interest of the students.
8. Perform sensitive tasks surrounding confidential financial employee information.
9. Perform assigned duties in a manner consistent with standards, mission, and goals of Truckee Meadows Community College.
10. Other duties as assigned.
Starting Salary: $67,782. Dependent on education and experience. Salaries are subject to any related directives from the Board of Regents and Nevada Legislature.
Contingent upon NSHE approval.
In the Resume/Cover Letter section of the application each of the following must be attached.
- Current Resume
- Cover Letter
As a part of the application process all applicants may be asked via email to provide additional supplemental materials or information as a part of the committee screening process.
Posting Close Date
Note to Applicant
Applicants should fully describe their qualifications and experience with specific reference to each of the minimum and preferred qualifications. Search committees will use this information to determine that applicants meet minimum qualifications as listed in the job announcement.
This posting will close at 12:00 am on the date listed above. The posting will no longer be available to apply to after 11:59 pm the day prior.
All documents, including unofficial transcripts for academic positions, must be received prior to the closing date listed on the job announcement.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check upon hire.
As part of the hiring process, applicants for positions in the Nevada System of Higher Education may be required to demonstrate the ability to perform job-related tasks.
Schedules are subject to change based on organizational needs.
To apply, visit https://nshe.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TMCC-External/job/TMCC---Truckee-Meadows-Community-College---Dandini-Campus/Senior-Budget-Analyst_R0123570-1
Truckee Meadows Community College is a comprehensive educational institution located in Reno, Nevada and is part of the Nevada System of Higher Education. TMCCs five instructional sites and numerous community locations serves an increasingly diverse population of more than 11,000 students each semester. TMCC, an HSI (Hispanic Serving Institution), is a progressive institution that celebrates inclusion and diversity while supporting core themes of academic excellence, student success, and access to lifelong learning.
A vital leader in the New Nevadas growing economy, TMCC is located near the beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains in an environment rich with a thriving arts, culture, food scene, abundant outdoor activities, and a family-friendly local community. It is only a 3.5 hour drive to San Francisco, CA, a 40-minute drive to Lake Tahoe, and within easy driving distance of four national parks (Great Basin, Yosemite, Lassen, and Death Valley). For more information, please go to www.tmcc.edu or view our virtual tour at tour.tmcc.edu.
The Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) is committed to providing a place of work and learning free of discrimination on the basis of a persons age, disability, whether actual or perceived by others (including service-connected disabilities), gender (including pregnancy related conditions), military status or military obligations, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, race, or religion.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency