Type 5 Instructor For Credit Apprenticeship
San Joaquin Delta Community College District
|Under the general supervision of the Division Dean, to teach organized classes in accordance with course descriptions, outlines, and class schedules; to evaluate progress of students; to advise students concerning educational matters, to perform other instructionally related duties as assigned. |
Please note: starting salary will be determined the the participating agency.
Responsibilities and Duties:
|Duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:|
- Prepare and present information and material in a classroom instructional situation.
- Sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students.
- Teaching-learning processes with special knowledge about individualizing the instruction program. When appropriate, methods and techniques of laboratory instruction including health and safety precautions.
- Possession of an associate degree, plus four (4) years of occupational experience in the subject matter area to be taught; or
- Six (6) years of occupational experience in the subject matter to be taught, a journeyman's certificate in the subject matter area to be taught, and completion of at least twelve (12) semester units of apprenticeship or college level course work; or
- Six years of occupational experience in the subject matter to be taught, and a minimum of ten years of experience as an apprenticeship instructor for the California Department of Industrial Relations Division of Apprenticeship Standards; or
- The board of trustees of a community college district, in consultation with their local academic senate and the California Department of Industrial Relations, Division of Apprenticeship Standards, may adopt policies to authorize a person to serve as an apprenticeship instructor to teach apprenticeship courses in an urgency condition.
Amended: 05/14/2018 BOG
- External Opening Date: May 1, 2021
Location: Stockton, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: https://deltacollege.referrals.selectminds.com
The San Joaquin Delta Community College District provides access to its education programs and activities and makes all employment decisions without regard to national origin, religion, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, race or ethnicity, color, medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected category. The Districts prohibition against sex and gender discrimination includes sexual harassment and sexual violence.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency