Workflow Implementation Specialist
Thank you for your interest in Truckee Meadows Community College. If you need assistance or have questions regarding the application process, please contact Human Resources at (775) 673-7168 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Workflow Implementation Specialist supports TMCC's efforts to move paper forms and manual procedures into online forms and digital workflows. The successful candidate must possess excellent customer service skills, to extract, analyze and organize existing processes, as well as understanding the customer's current needs and future process desires. Good communication skills with both non-technical and technical employees is imperative. This position will also work closely with Web Services to create a consistent look and feel for new online forms in order to maintain a unified image of TMCC.
1. Associate degree in an Information Technology related field and 4 years of experience in a related field.
2. Bachelor's degree in an Information Technology related field and 2 years of experience in a related field.
1. Experience with business process automation software.
2. Experience with project management.
3. Experience with object-oriented programming.
Candidates must exhibit an appreciation of, a sensitivity to, and respect for a diverse environment, inclusive of students, faculty, and staff of varying social, economic, cultural, ideological and ethnic backgrounds.
1. Provide excellent customer service skills, understanding and sense for modern web design, solid foundational programming skills and understanding of logical principles.
2. Design and create flow charts based on customer interaction and provided information.
3. Meet with stake holders and perform in-depth analysis of workflows, information and data collection prior and during the creation of workflows
4. Provide excellent customer service in identifying and responding to workflow-related support tickets and IT project implementations
5. Create workflows with tools available to the IT department or other 3rd party applications while working closely with IT and Web Services staff
6. Comply with published college and NSHE policies and procedures.
7. Perform assigned duties in a manner consistent with standards, mission, and goals of Truckee Meadows Community College.
8. Other duties as assigned.
Minimum $48,298. Placement is dependent on education and experience.
In the Resume/Cover Letter section of the application each of the following must be attached.
- Cover Letter
- Current CV/Resume
Posting Close Date
Note to Applicant
Applicants should fully describe their qualifications and experience with specific reference to each of the minimum and preferred qualifications. Search committees will use this information to determine that applicants meet minimum qualifications as listed in the job announcement.
This posting will close at 12:00 am on the date listed above. The posting will no longer be available to apply to after 11:59 pm the day prior.
All documents, including unofficial transcripts for academic positions, must be received prior to the closing date listed on the job announcement.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check upon hire.
As part of the hiring process, applicants for positions in the Nevada System of Higher Education may be required to demonstrate the ability to perform job-related tasks.
Schedules are subject to change based on organizational needs.
To apply, visit https://nshe.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TMCC-External/job/TMCC---Truckee-Meadows-Community-College---Dandini-Campus/Workflow-Implementation-Specialist_R0120366-2
Truckee Meadows Community College is a comprehensive educational institution located in Reno, Nevada and is part of the Nevada System of Higher Education. TMCCs five instructional sites and numerous community locations serves an increasingly diverse population of more than 11,000 students each semester. TMCC, an HSI (Hispanic Serving Institution), is a progressive institution that celebrates inclusion and diversity while supporting core themes of academic excellence, student success, and access to lifelong learning.
A vital leader in the New Nevadas growing economy, TMCC is located near the beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains in an environment rich with a thriving arts, culture, food scene, abundant outdoor activities, and a family-friendly local community. It is only a 3.5 hour drive to San Francisco, CA, a 40-minute drive to Lake Tahoe, and within easy driving distance of four national parks (Great Basin, Yosemite, Lassen, and Death Valley). For more information, please go to www.tmcc.edu or view our virtual tour at tour.tmcc.edu.
The Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) is committed to providing a place of work and learning free of discrimination on the basis of a persons age, disability, whether actual or perceived by others (including service-connected disabilities), gender (including pregnancy related conditions), military status or military obligations, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, race, or religion.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency