California State University, San Bernardino
Employment Status: Temporary "non-exempt", non-benefited position through September 29, 2019 (May be renewed annually based upon available funding, availability of work and satisfactory job performance). THIS IS NOT A STATE POSITION; A UNIVERSITY ENTERPRISES CORPORATION AT CSUSB ("UEC") APPLICATION IS REQUIRED.
Salary: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
Work Schedule: Typically Monday through Friday, specific hours to be determined, not to exceed 19 hours per week. Position may require evening and occasional weekend hours.
Under direct supervision of the Director, the Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support for the Inland Empire / Coachella Valley Women's Business Center.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain electronic and physical files,
- Assist with workshop/event/conference planning and execution,
- Prep and edit documents,
- Answer phones make reminder calls,
- Create printing jobs,
- Write/send client and workshop emails,
- Create a variety of spreadsheets and maintain data,
- Schedule and set up conference calls and meetings,
- Attend conference calls/meetings and record minutes to be sent to participants,
- Create online surveys/polls,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Assistant the counseling and training coordinator in developing and mailing press releases, developing and updating flyers, and promoting WBC events.
- Aid in the preparation and implementation of special events such as Women's Business Partnership events, expos, vendor fairs, and all other tasks as assigned.
- At least a high school education and one year of experience in general office clerical work, along with editing and computer skills including Microsoft office suite (such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook) and ability to quickly and accurately learn other electronic data bases and programs.
- Thorough knowledge of office methods, procedures and practices and have experience in operating a duplicating machine, fax machine, and scanner.
- Ability to navigate the internet and social media sites, handle confidential and sensitive information/situations and ability to think creatively to resolve issues strongly preferred.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills along with excellent customer service skills.
- Thorough knowledge of correct English grammar, spelling, punctuation, as well as the ability to work with diverse populations and with a team of support staff and faculty.
- Ability to follow directions, take initiative, be flexible, have the ability to multi-task and make decisions based on pre-established guidelines and procedures on a day-to-day basis, and be accountable for work performed.
- Experience in small business assistance office setting preferred.
UEC is an EOE - Minority/Female/Disability/Vets. This position will remain open until filled. This is a sensitive position and the selected candidate must successfully pass a thorough background investigation to include a criminal history check prior to appointment.
To view full description and to apply, visit: https://www.csusb.edu
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency