This ad is expired.
Job Opening ID: 177720
Work Location: Michigan Medicine - Health Sys
Full Time/Part Time: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
Organizational Group: Um Hospital
Department: UMH Laundry Distribution
Posting Begin/End Date: 9/09/2019 9/14/2019
Salary: $37,252.80 $38,396.80
Paid Time Off: Yes
Career Interest: Service / Maintenance (AFSCME Union)
How to Apply
Applicants must submit a resume along with their online application. Applications received without an attached resume will not be considered.
Michigan Medicine improves the health of patients, populations and communities through excellence in education, patient care, community service, research and technology development, and through leadership activities in Michigan, nationally and internationally. Our mission is guided by our Strategic Principles and has three critical components; patient care, education and research that together enhance our contribution to society.
Deliver linen within the Michigan Medicine Health complex incuding CVC, C&W, UH Main, CC, and Taubman health center. Count, calculate, and maintain inventory levels for all units of responsibility. Ability to adjust and incorporate new assignments based on department needs.
- Must be able to perform a wide range of physical activities including walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, bending, twisting, kneeling, reaching, etc.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Must have the capability and working knowledge to perform electronic data entry on hand held devices.
- Must meet the department's standards for excellent customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Minimum education should be a high school graduate or equivalent.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can work independently as well as be a productive member of a team.
The work schedule is Sunday from 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM, Monday through Thursday from 4:00 AM to 12:00 PM, and all Holidays from 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
This position is covered under the collective bargaining agreement between the U-M and the AFSCME union, which contains and settles all matters with respect to wages, benefits, hours and other terms and conditions of employment.
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
To apply, visit http://careers.umich.edu/job_detail/177720/stockkeeper_i
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency